菜单
Antimony Market Weekly Review|#0406-0409#Antimony: the arrival of environmental protection inspectors antimony prices temporarily stabilizedAntimony market prices have remained stable this week and the game pattern between supply and demand has not changed much. The supply of medium and large manufacturers is still at a very high price and the small amount of low-price realization shipments that appeared in the original market has also declined sharply this week.  Downstream buyers still have a strong wait-and-see mood. Judging from the purchase performance of antimony oxide terminals there are more inquiries but not many actual purchases. Some market participants judged that the inventory is still being digested due to the production cycle but with the later inventory Insufficient the inquiry will gradually be transformed into actual purchase.The most important and hotly discussed news this week is the official launch of the environmental protection inspection work. In order to thoroughly implement Xi Jinping’s ecological civilization thought approved by the Party Central Committee and the State Council according to the second meeting of the Central Ecological Environmental Protection Inspection Work Leading Group Spiritually the sixth central ecological and environmental protection inspection team recently stationed in Hunan Province to carry out ecological and environmental protection inspections. On April 6 the mobilization meeting for inspectors was held in Changsha. Xu Jingye the leader of the inspection team and Ye Min the deputy leader of the inspection team respectively delivered speeches on how to do the inspection work and Xu Dazhe secretary of the Hunan Provincial Party Committee conducted the mobilization. This environmental protection inspection work will focus on the handling of General Secretary Xi Jinping’s important instructions on ecological and environmental protection; Hunan Province promotes high-quality development especially the strict control of 'two highs' projects blindly launched and the reduction of production capacity 'look back' Implementation status; implementation status of relevant major strategic deployments by the Party Central Committee and the State Council; major environmental pollution ecological damage ecological environment risks and handling status; the first round of inspections and 'look back' to find problems and rectification implementation status; outstanding ecological response from the masses The status of environmental issues; the understanding of ecological and environmental protection the implementation of responsibilities the implementation of the same responsibility of the party and government and the implementation of dual responsibilities of one post.SMM learned from interviews with senior people from tin mines that in the smelting of non-ferrous metals the most difficult part for environmental protection is the smelting of antimony. The treatment of low-concentration sulfur dioxide flue gas generated during the smelting of antimony ore is a problem in the industry. The treatment of arsenic-alkali slag produced in the smelting process of antimony ingot impurities is even more difficult in the world. The wastewater produced in each smelting process of antimony contains antimony arsenic and other heavy metals and its treatment process and discharge standards are much more difficult than other metals. Environmental inspections are not just the problem of no production but the rectification of the problems raised during the last inspection as well as other environmental problems facing at this stage. According to private enterprises no matter what level it is as long as it is an environmental inspector or an unannounced visit it will make them tremble. The disposal and destocking of arsenic slag is the biggest problem in retrospect. Private enterprises including state-owned enterprises are the same and the antimony industry is the same. Therefore the impact of this environmental inspection work on the actual market output will be obvious and may be long-term. Some business people in the market said that in a long period of time some private open-hearth furnaces may disappear in a short period of time. These companies also firmly believe that with the reduction in supply prices in the market outlook will surely continue to rise. So far the average price of SMM antimony: 2# low bismuth antimony ingot 70500 yuan/ton 1# antimony ingot 72000 yuan/ton 0# antimony ingot 73000 yuan/ton 2# high bismuth antimony ingot average price 65500 yuan/ton compared with The price remains unchanged compared to last week. As for the market price of antimony oxide this Wednesday the average price of SMM antimony trioxide so far is 99.5% at 65000 yuan/ton and 99.8% at 66000 yuan/ton unchanged from last week.The market forecast for next week: the probability of rising is 0% the probability of steady is 60% and the probability of falling is 40%.
Antimony Market Weekly Review|#0322-0326#Antimony: Antimony prices are temporarily stable and trading weakensAlthough the price of antimony market has remained stable this week buyers and sellers may be watching but in terms of the activity of actual market transactions the overall market is still weakening. In addition to the fact that some antimony oxide companies said that the order was acceptable many market participants said that the current market buyers and sellers have insufficient confidence in the future price trend and the sales of antimony ingots have also encountered certain difficulties. According to the news the recent Central Eco-Environmental Inspectors' Meeting and the Reorganization of Outstanding Environmental Issues have been successfully held. According to participants the Central Environmental Protection Team will be stationed in Hunan in mid-April. According to relevant sources in the Lengshuijiang area at the Lengshuijiang Municipal Government’s Environmental Issues Correction Conference it was stated that the central ecological and environmental protection inspection team should be stationed in the Lengshuijiang area around April 14. The market generally believes that once the central ecological and environmental protection inspection team enters the Hunan region in mid-April it will have a huge impact on the production of the antimony industry to a certain extent. In addition to the large-scale shutdown of the blast furnace due to the lack of raw materials in the Lengshuijiang region it will It has also had a huge impact on the production of blast furnaces in other regions such as Xinghua resulting in a more obvious shortage of antimony ingot supply and the impact will continue until May. Therefore at present antimony ingot manufacturers in most areas including Lengshuijiang area are still reluctant to sell antimony ingots. Coupled with the indefinite time for its overseas mines to enter the country these factors may form a certain support for the price of antimony ingots.Some people from antimony ingot manufacturers said that they are actively receiving goods recently and that they have basically purchased the antimony ingots stored in various factories. Although it is estimated that there may still be a small amount of antimony ingots stored in private warehouses that have not yet been received. According to these market participants since there are no raw materials there will be no antimony ingots. For private enterprises that require a very high capital flow rate it is most inappropriate to hold money at present so it is better to The goods of these people who are still holding antimony ingots on the market are bought and converted into their own inventory. At present it is estimated from the exchanges and feedbacks that the inventories of manufacturers in the tin mine area should not exceed 1500 tons of antimony ingots and the non-governmental antimony reserves and credit unions' equal pressure warehouses will not exceed 12000 tons. Therefore compared with the original antimony Ingot inventories have been greatly reduced and many of them are still unmovable and circulated. However some market participants believe that even those antimony ingots pressured by speculative funds if they all flow into the market in the near future the acceptance of the market may not be as smooth as expected and even if the market does not receive these resources then these are originally low. The cost of 'gambling chips' will speed up the downward adjustment of prices and shipments in order to buy into the bag then the impact on the market will be unimaginable and these situations are likely to be revealed next week. So far the average price of SMM antimony: 2# low bismuth antimony ingot 70500 yuan/ton 1# antimony ingot 72000 yuan/ton 0# antimony ingot 73000 yuan/ton 2# high bismuth antimony ingot average price 65500 yuan/ton compared with The price remains unchanged compared to last week. As for the market price of antimony oxide this Wednesday the average price of SMM antimony trioxide so far is 99.5% at 65000 yuan/ton and 99.8% at 66000 yuan/ton unchanged from last week.The market forecast for next week: the probability of rising is 0% the probability of steady is 50% and the probability of falling is 50%.
Antimony Market Weekly Review 0301-0305Antimony: The price of antimony continues to rise and the manufacturer's quotation is valid on the dayThe antimony market continued the hot market last week and continued to rise rapidly. Under the epidemic situation the general environment has not improved the “raw material shortage” of smelting enterprises has not been slowed down and the supply of overseas antimony ore remains in short supply. Only the antimony mine under the leading antimony industry in China has resumed mining but the mining progress is slow; the mining area owned by the other leading enterprise has not been officially reapproved due to the current mining license and the mining of the two mining areas in the north and the south has not been able to start. More than a year and a half have passed since the mine shutdown day. Private enterprises will face short-term suspension of work due to the upcoming inspection by the environmental protection team. In the short term the domestic antimony market will still face a shortage of raw materials.Under this circumstance the domestic prices of antimony ingot and antimony oxide continued to soar this week and some companies in the market issued a statement stating that their quotations are only valid on the day. Buyers are actively making inquiries and receiving goods this week; suppliers are selling quantitatively mainly supplying old customers and long-term customers and most trading companies stay on the sidelines when their own inventory is limited. So far the average price of SMM antimony: 2# low bismuth antimony ingot 67500 yuan/ton 1# antimony ingot 69000 yuan/ton 0# antimony ingot 70000 yuan/ton 2# high bismuth antimony ingot average price is 63500 yuan/ton. Compared with last week the price has risen again by about 10000 yuan/ton. As for the market price of antimony oxide this Wednesday the average price of SMM antimony trioxide so far is 99.5% at 63500 yuan/ton and 99.8% at 64500 yuan/ton an increase of about 9500 yuan/ton compared to last week. It is expected that market prices will continue to rise next week and the rate of increase may decrease.Market forecast for next week: 75% probability of rising 25% probability of stable and 0% probability of falling.
Antimony Market Weekly Review|#0222-0226#Antimony: the Spring Festival officially ends antimony prices continue to soarWith the end of the Spring Festival the antimony market has entered a new cycle of rapid growth this week. It is still due to the epidemic and other factors that have not changed including the serious shortage of domestic and foreign antimony ore raw materials caused by the linkage transportation problem. Antimony ingot manufacturers are still in an embarrassing situation of raw material shortage. Many companies especially private enterprises are still suspending production or greatly reducing production. After the holiday antimony ingot manufacturers continue to significantly increase the price of antimony ingots due to the expectation that they will not be able to purchase antimony ore.  In order to achieve the purpose of reluctance to sell or even stop selling antimony ingots. Secondly the subsequent downstream product manufacturers of antimony oxide have gradually become tight due to the difficulty in purchasing antimony ingots. The shipments of antimony oxide have also begun to be cautious and their prices have increased significantly. This week the prices of antimony ingots and antimony oxide have joined hands significantly. Soaring. In addition after the Spring Festival as the prices of major types of bulk metals have grown wildly it has also stimulated the nerves on the demand side to a certain extent. Under strong inflation expectations it seems that many market participants have begun to think that holding resources is more than holding currency. wise. Therefore the demand this week especially the antimony oxide was more active than the previous purchases and the inquiry was also very hot which also included the participation of some speculative funds.In addition the recent rapid rise in overseas antimony prices has also increased confidence in the domestic market. In terms of antimony ingots this week the average price of SMM antimony as of the weekend: 2# low bismuth antimony ingot 57500 yuan/ton 1# antimony ingot 59000 yuan/ton 0# antimony ingot 60000 yuan/ton 2# high bismuth antimony ingot average price 54500 Yuan/ton compared with last week the price increased by 9000-11000 Yuan/ton. As for the market price of antimony oxide this Wednesday as of the weekend the average price of SMM antimony trioxide was 99.5% at 54000 yuan/ton and 99.8% at 55000 yuan/ton an increase of 9000 yuan/ton compared to last week. It is expected that market prices will continue to rise next week.Market forecast next week: the probability of rising 100% the probability of steady 0% the probability of falling 0%
Copyright © 2018 2021.All Rights Reserved 犀牛云提供企业云服务